PLAYER PROTECTION AND RESPONSIBLE GAMING
While most players at an online casino or poker room gamble for entertainment and within their means, a small percentage of players remain who may lose control of themselves and their play. In order to prevent this, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a means to making money.
- Keep track of the amount of money you spend and only gamble what you can afford to lose. Do not chase your losses.
- Keep track of the amount of time you spend gambling.
RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY
While most people gamble for social enjoyment, Fortune Lounge casinos acknowledges that gambling can possibly create problems and harm certain individuals. These problems can range from over-spending to a pathological gambling addiction. Fortune Lounge is committed to creating a responsible gaming environment by implementing and maintaining eCOGRA's responsible gaming requirements for the benefit of both players and staff.
Why not try our quick self-assessment test? If you have ever been worried about gaming problems or are just curious to check the results, please complete this questionnaire. Once complete, please hit the 'Submit' button and your results will appear within seconds.
You can control your gaming by limiting how much we allow you to deposit. You can set daily, weekly, or monthly limits. If you request a lower limit it will take effect immediately. However, any request to increase your limit will only take effect after 7 Days.
To set a deposit limit please contact Customer Support.
ASSISTANCE FOR PROBLEM GAMBLING
Should you require any assistance or advice on problem gambling, please contact one of the help lines listed below.
PLAYER PROTECTION MEASURES
Fortune Lounge is committed to assist you in enjoying your play with us. There are many options available to help you, including reducing your deposit limits to restrict your spending or self-exclusion from our Casinos for a limited period. Please contact our Customer Care Centre for more information and any assistance that you may require.
PROCEDURES FOR SELF-EXCLUSION
Players can opt to self-exclude themselves from 7Sultans for a limited period. 7Sultans has 3 self-exclusion periods to help players who have problem gambling:
- A minimum 24 hours cooling-off period
- A minimum 7 day cooling-off period
- A minimum 6-month self-exclusion period
Note that players who have opted for self-exclusion will not receive any promotional correspondence from our agents for the period of their exclusion.
- All requests for a player’s account to be locked (including requests for self-exclusion) must first be verified in writing (via email) as well as by telephonic confirmation where standard security questions must be answered before the Customer Support team can action the request.
- Please direct your request to our Customer Care Centre any time, day or night, for immediate assistance if you would like to request a cooling off period or self-exclusion.
- Following your written submission we will lock your account for a period of 24 hours only.
- We will then contact you telephonically to confirm your exclusion. (Please ensure that you have supplied us with your correct contact number in order for us to do so)
- Once your request has been received (telephonically and in writing), your preferred self-exclusion period will commence immediately.
7Sultans endeavours to respond to all e-mail queries within:
- 12 hours Monday to Friday
- 24 hours Saturday and Sunday
PROTECTION OF MINORS AND FILTERING OPTIONS
Please note that the minimum age of persons able to register and play at our Casinos is 18 years.
We are not in any way promoting the use of our casino to children. We wholeheartedly discourage as well as monitor persons who are under the age of 18 attempting to play and bet money at our casino. Top verification methods are put in place to identify underage persons attempting to log into the casino software.
However, we do acknowledge that internet usage is readily available in many households and as a result, it is up to both gaming companies as well as parents/guardians to work together to ensure the protection of these children from underage gaming.
The safety of your child(ren) can be further assisted by the installation of the software filter which will restrict minors from opening certain sites and programmes.
For more information please visit the following sites